Legally Blond

8 Aug

I was a theatre geek in high school. Well, geek may be a little strong. I didn’t hang out in the theatre during lunch but, truth be told, I was in the theatre club and took acting and Stage Crafts all four years of high school. Stage Crafts rocked! We were responsible for the set design and building, lighting, sound and costume design for all the productions. The costume room was a-maz-ing!

I’m still a theatre “geek” at heart. Ask my husband. If I hear an English accent I begin to ramble off the lines from a play I performed in a London common dialect. So, when my BFF invited me to be her date to see Legally Blond at local outdoor theatre, I was in.

PCPA, Solvang Calif

Legally Blond

White blazer

purple maxi skirt

grey Chinese Laundry Heels

Theatrefest

Style Tip  ::  Afraid to pair lilac and yellow?  Don’t be! In this look, the cream and grey are neutrals. The lilac is the sweet and simple main color. The yellow bag and yellow piping on the heels are the punch of color and the necklace ties the entire look together.

New York & Company Top  ::  Halogen Blazer  ::  Velvet Maxi Skirt (shorter version here)  ::  Chinese Laundry Heels  ::  Nicole Lee Purse  ::  Chrome and Cotton (a very sweet young lady creating affordable retro and vintage jewelry check her out!), Styled by Tori Spelling, boutique and estate sale Jewelry

Easy & Affordable Style for $230

9 Responses to “Legally Blond”

1. chicenvelopements August 10, 2012 at 6:00 am #

Love the shoes!!!!!!!!
    Beth

• Paula Parisotto August 10, 2012 at 6:48 am #

Thanks! They are one of my favorite pairs. I have them in black and white too. I’ve had them for several years otherwise I would have provided a link to purchase them.
      Paula

2. astimegoesbuy August 8, 2012 at 6:59 am #

Paula!
    Now I am even more positive we were seperated at birth! I was such a theatre geek! And still make the Fashion Mister take me to at least one musical a year. :)
    Cheers,
    Laura

• Paula Parisotto August 8, 2012 at 7:10 am #

I can’t believe it Laura! What else are we going to discover?
      Paula
      stylist & US sista

• astimegoesbuy August 8, 2012 at 8:23 am #

I’m sure we will find out that we were actually in the same place at the same time eventually…or that if we go back a few generations that we really are related!
        Now that would be really cool!
        I like the tag, you are now officially my US Stylist Sista! :)
        Cheers,
        Laura

3. pillowsalamode August 8, 2012 at 6:26 am #

I LOVE your outfit! And we’re seeing Legally Blonde tomorrow night at our local music theater! :)

• Paula Parisotto August 8, 2012 at 6:48 am #

Thank you! It’s so funny that your town, wgevere you are, is showing the same play. You’ll love it! Hilarious!
      Paula

• pillowsalamode August 8, 2012 at 6:53 am #

Wichita, Kansas, USA! :)

• Paula Parisotto August 8, 2012 at 7:08 am #

Wow, you were able to read “wgevere” as “wherever”. You’re good and it’s early here. :)
        Welcome Wichita, Kansas, USA!!!!!!!!
        Paula