You’re Always on my Mind

18 Feb

Well hello there! Remember me? Yes, it has been awhile. A couple of weeks in fact and I apologize.  But, I have really great excuses. Really, I do!

I am constantly bee-like, always busily buzzing around. Yet the past few weeks have been like a single-winged, three-legged bee on an ice rink trippin’ on a double espresso. Bee-sy!  So, again, I apologize and propose to you my Top 10 Reasons for Neglecting (but never forgetting) my blog.

1. Completing the final touches to my website.

1. Completing the final touches to my website. Very exciting!

2. Buying, taking photos and loading merchandise for sale onto my website.

2. Buying, taking photos and loading merchandise for sale onto my website. Get out your checkbook :)

3. Hosting a Stache Bash for my husband and father-in-law.

3. Hosting a Stache Bash for my husband and father-in-law. Any excuse to party.

4. Gutting a bedroom in order to create a new dressing studio.

4. Gutting a bedroom to create a new style studio. It’s like a dressing room on steroids.

5. Got hired onto Winston Retail Solutions as a freelance merchandsing coordinator and creative team member.

5. Got hired on to Winston Retail Solutions as a freelance merchandising coördinator and creative team member. Super excited about this opportunity.

6. Traveling to LA for assistant wardrobe styling on editorial shoots.

6. Traveling to LA for assistant wardrobe styling on editorial shoots. I love my job!

7. Key styling for the TV pilot, Bill Poett's True North.

7. Key styling for the TV pilot, Bill Poett’s True North. Honored to be a part of this team.

8. Resigning from my full-time position as a YMCA Associate Executive Director.  After 18 years, this is so bittersweet.

8. Resigning from my full-time position as a YMCA Associate Executive Director. After 18 years, this is so bittersweet.

9. Working on  test shoots to add to my portfolio.

9. Working on test shoots to add to my portfolio. Creative and fun.

10. Picking out furniture, wallpaper, paint, flooring and lighting for my new dressing studio.

10. Picking out furniture, fabrics, wallpaper, paint, flooring and lighting for my new dressing studio. I love inviting the interior designer in me out to play.

So there you have it folks. My Top 10. I may have neglected to give you stylish tips and tricks over the past few weeks but my stilettos have been strapped on and you’ve been on my mind.

12 Responses to “You’re Always on my Mind”

1. gracefully50 February 20, 2013 at 6:18 pm #

Busy busy busy! Congrats and glad to see you’re still around!

2. astimegoesbuy February 18, 2013 at 12:59 pm #

Holy smokes Misses!
    You have been crazy busy!
    Hope all is going well.
    Cheers and hugs,
    Laura
    xx

• Paula Parisotto February 18, 2013 at 7:19 pm #

All is good in the California hood, thanks!
      Long distant hug,
      Paula

3. Jessica Teona Schley February 18, 2013 at 11:24 am #

YOU GO GIRL!!!

4. josepmbadia February 18, 2013 at 11:17 am #

I’ve noticed your absence, I needed this piece of beauty and elegance, everyday. I see you’ve been busy on things very interesting. Hope you have some time left for your followers. We wait. :)

• Paula Parisotto February 18, 2013 at 7:17 pm #

Aw, you are a sweetheart Josep. I appreciate your support and will always find time, although at times a bit more limited, for my followers.
      Paula

5. chicenvelopements February 18, 2013 at 8:21 am #

Oops, I meant “Sounds more like what most mere humans like me would accomplish in a year.” Proof reading Smoof reading :)

6. chicenvelopements February 18, 2013 at 8:19 am #

Oh my gosh, you are one busy gal!! No wonder we haven’t heard from you in a couple of weeks. Sounds more like what most mere like me humans would accomplish in a year. You are my Super Hero!
    Beth

• Paula Parisotto February 18, 2013 at 7:16 pm #

If I am a super hero will you make me a cape? I am sure it would be the most creative cape ever :)
      Paula

7. Lee Anne Meinhold-Keese February 18, 2013 at 8:14 am #

Congrats, Paula on all your new adventure. You go girl!

Lee Anne