Well hello there! Remember me? Yes, it has been awhile. A couple of weeks in fact and I apologize. But, I have really great excuses. Really, I do!
I am constantly bee-like, always busily buzzing around. Yet the past few weeks have been like a single-winged, three-legged bee on an ice rink trippin’ on a double espresso. Bee-sy! So, again, I apologize and propose to you my Top 10 Reasons for Neglecting (but never forgetting) my blog.
1. Completing the final touches to my website. Very exciting!
2. Buying, taking photos and loading merchandise for sale onto my website. Get out your checkbook :)
3. Hosting a Stache Bash for my husband and father-in-law. Any excuse to party.
4. Gutting a bedroom to create a new style studio. It’s like a dressing room on steroids.
5. Got hired on to Winston Retail Solutions as a freelance merchandising coördinator and creative team member. Super excited about this opportunity.
6. Traveling to LA for assistant wardrobe styling on editorial shoots. I love my job!
7. Key styling for the TV pilot, Bill Poett’s True North. Honored to be a part of this team.
8. Resigning from my full-time position as a YMCA Associate Executive Director. After 18 years, this is so bittersweet.
9. Working on test shoots to add to my portfolio. Creative and fun.
10. Picking out furniture, fabrics, wallpaper, paint, flooring and lighting for my new dressing studio. I love inviting the interior designer in me out to play.
So there you have it folks. My Top 10. I may have neglected to give you stylish tips and tricks over the past few weeks but my stilettos have been strapped on and you’ve been on my mind.