It’s a Mod, Mod World

25 Feb

My car does this crazy, totally uncontrollable, quirky lil’ thing. At the first sign of a thrift store, consignment boutique, estate or garage sale it suddenly veers towards the flashing open sign, screeches into a parking spot and ejects me, purse in hand, out the sunroof. Weird, I know but what am I supposed to do about it? As I see it, the best reaction is to take action. So, I limp on in and shop.

Last week, my cars totally uncontrollable ejection caused me to discover this delicious mod coat……..for $30!

IMG_5971

IMG_5948

IMG_5930

IMG_5961

IMG_5987

Stylist Tip  ::  Blending in is easy. Make a style statement with unique garments and accessories.

Wearing  ::

Vintage Mod Coat by Lilli Anne Knit. New version here.

Wedge Heels by Nine West

Silver Clutch has no name and was found at a yard sale but checkout this one.

Sunnies by Kate Spade

Pearls & Rhinestone Jewelry from estate sales and my grandma

Easy & Affordable Style for less than $200

10 Responses to “It’s a Mod, Mod World”

1. gracefully50 February 26, 2013 at 9:42 am #

I can see why your car would veer toward the flashing sign! Wowza! What a gorgeous coat! So elegant….Hollywood-ish glam!! Beautiful color, too!

2. chicenvelopements February 25, 2013 at 8:22 pm #

Oh my gosh, that coat seriously took my breath away! Looks absolutely gorgeous on you. And for thirty bucks!! Wow!
    BTW, my car has the same problem as yours. :)
    Beth

• Paula Parisotto February 26, 2013 at 7:19 am #

Maybe our cars will cause us to one day meet in person. That would be swell!
      Paula

3. astimegoesbuy February 25, 2013 at 11:10 am #

That coat is amazing!
    Excellent find, you should be thanking your car. :)
    Cheers,
    Laura

4. Anonymous February 25, 2013 at 8:42 am #

I’m seeing Bond Girl ;0

5. josep-maria February 25, 2013 at 3:51 am #

That gorgeous coat, no wonder your car stand up on the store! I love the color, and I love the design, it’s cute. The bond, in the chest, is fantastic. The end of the sleeves is great. Your bracelet is beautiful. You are very cute and elegant.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks