Spring’s Black and White Trend

27 Feb

Black and white always looks modern, whatever that word means.

-Karl Lagerfeld

IMG_5999

IMG_6016

IMG_6007

IMG_6033

Stylist Tip  ::   Whether your style is classic, rocker, preppy or vintage try this season’s black and white trend. It’s bold and beautiful.

Wearing  ::

Retro Inspired Black Dress by Bizz

White Felt Hat has no name

Black & White Heels by Chinese Laundry

White Beads are estate sale finds. Wear these.

Vintage Bow Rhinestone Bracelet was my great grandmas but I love this pearl and rhinestone version.

Easy & Affordable Style for $100

10 Responses to “Spring’s Black and White Trend”

1. shiroknowes March 3, 2013 at 1:31 pm #

Lovely look and all well combined with hat and stylish necklace, looks of an look of the 30’s !

2. Taliah February 28, 2013 at 9:18 pm #

I am def loving the black and white trend right now. Those shoes are super cute!! Love Chinese Laundry shoes!

• Paula Parisotto March 1, 2013 at 7:31 am #

Chinese Laundry has such stylish and affordable shoes. I have these black and white beauties in grey and yellow too.

3. chicenvelopements February 27, 2013 at 8:51 pm #

I love black and white. And those shoes are amazing!

• Paula Parisotto February 28, 2013 at 7:13 am #

I have never been much of a black and white person but it’s growing on me. It’s just so easy.

4. gracefully50 February 27, 2013 at 6:35 pm #

Amen to B&W!! You look FABULOUS, my darling!

• Paula Parisotto February 28, 2013 at 7:12 am #

My girlfriend ONLY wears black. This is her season :)
      Paula

5. josepmbadia February 27, 2013 at 10:05 am #

A beautiful dress and a chic and elegant look. I love your hat and your necklace, shoes are very beautiful. I really like the pattern and design of the dress has a beautiful workmanship and detail fantastic.