Perhaps you Could Wear Purple Velvet

6 Mar

Honestly, some of the pictures that are snapped for this blog crack me up. I can’t even begin to tell you how many hit the trashcan. But, today I thought we would have a little fun at my expense. Take for instance these shots.

“Whoa, what was that? “

IMG_6073

Followed by this overtly joyful facial expression.

IMG_6058

Perhaps, I should just shoot my heels today.

IMG_6070

Oh, wait, this shot is fairly normal. Well, as normal as this gal gets.

IMG_6065

Stylist Tips  ::  Your smile is one of your best accessories. Wear it often. Don’t worry about matching your accessories. That’s boring. Purple velvet pants? Absolutely! Fashion should be fun.

Wearing  ::

Blouse by Alberto Makali. It’s on sale now at Nordstrom Rack.

Pants by !It Get your pair here, here or here.

Heels by Steve Madden

Handbag, Belt and Bamboo Bracelet are all estate sale finds.

9 Responses to “Perhaps you Could Wear Purple Velvet”

1. The Renegade Seamstress March 9, 2013 at 5:52 am #

Don’t you just love the digital age. Makes those photography sessions much more fun. I totally agree, that a smile is our best accessory! Transforms any outfit! Love the rich colors of this outfit. Thanks for the style inspiration.
    Beth

2. Sara Smelt (@FeltEvolution) March 8, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

I love the way you write and the way you laugh! This fun post really cheered me up! and the shirt and pants are so cool! Very nice Paula!

3. No fear of fashion March 7, 2013 at 10:06 am #

I so agree with you Paula. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. That makes life so much easier. And of course these photos are good and you look lovely. But I know what you mean with “so many hit the trashcan”.
    Lovely outfit, stunning shoes.
    Greetje

• Paula Parisotto March 7, 2013 at 11:21 am #

If had a dime for every photo in the trash I would be one wealthy gal.

4. josepmbadia March 6, 2013 at 4:42 am #

I like the proposal, I like the outfit. The shirt is preciosay I love the stamping. The trousers are wonderful and you feel great. The shoes are very nice. I really like your smile and you to laugh at the photos. Your beauty increase to you laugh.

• josepmbadia March 6, 2013 at 4:52 am #

“preciosay” = precious and

• Paula Parisotto March 6, 2013 at 8:16 am #

You do quite well with the English language Josep-Maria.

• Paula Parisotto March 6, 2013 at 8:16 am #

It’s always good to have the ability to laugh at yourself.